good riddance to the wallabies

it's not only the ARU that appear to think it's ok to keep paying dickheads and tosspots Ken!

I present the following examples (and I KNOW this is only the tip of the iceberg).......

Sporting Body/team Dickhead/Tosspot/Reprobate (can be a team or individual)

AFL Essendon

Essendon James Hird

James Hird Tania Hird

Collingwood Eddie McGuire

Tennis Aust Bernard Tomic (via the Davis Cup team and 000's of funding $)

NRL Just grab a list of all currently contracted players, that should do it.

And the Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals go to:

Cricket Australia Davey (formerly David) Warner, Shane (No photos please, my hair's a mess) Watson

It appears to be endemic in Australian sport unfortunately. And I for one have had enough.

I don't watch much sport anymore. Especially in this lean period when all there is on tele is horse racing and V8's.

It's not totally endemic to Australian sports. Our women's teams don't seem to have any problems.

Fuzz you obviously haven't heard about the infamous 'stolen knitting needle' scandal that pervaded the Commonwealth Games Ladies Bowls team in Manchester in '92?

so it has taken an entire day for kurtley 'honest abe' beale to be shown up as a complete liar.

not that anyone capable of breathing would have ever doubted it. be very interested to see if jellyfish pulver does anything. odds fairly high he will not.

i really hope this woman sues the crap out of the aru.

and i see that the aftermath of the new coach is that horwill, one of australia's most loyal players and decent blokes, is in talks to move offshore. so much for there will be no state bias.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/australia-rugby/kurtley-beale-played-me-for-a-fool-over-text-message-says-di-patston-20141027-11c8k4.html?eid=email:nnn-13omn601-ret_newsl-membereng:nnn-04/11/2013-rugby_heaven-dom-sport-nnn-smh-u&campaign_code=13ISP003&promote_channel=edmail&mbnr=MTA5NzQ1MDU

so it has taken an entire day for kurtley 'honest abe' beale to be shown up as a complete liar.

not that anyone capable of breathing would have ever doubted it. be very interested to see if jellyfish pulver does anything. odds fairly high he will not.

i really hope this woman sues the crap out of the aru.

and i see that the aftermath of the new coach is that horwill, one of australia's most loyal players and decent blokes, is in talks to move offshore. so much for there will be no state bias.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/australia-rugby/kurtley-beale-played-me-for-a-fool-over-text-message-says-di-patston-20141027-11c8k4.html?eid=email:nnn-13omn601-ret_newsl-membereng:nnn-04/11/2013-rugby_heaven-dom-sport-nnn-smh-u&campaign_code=13ISP003&promote_channel=edmail&mbnr=MTA5NzQ1MDU

What's that saying about leopards and spots? You give someone multiple reprieves and this is what will happen.

And in some good news (that probably shows the character of the man rather than the sporting body), a mate who works at Tennis Australia said that Nick Kyrgios was acting like a banana on the practice courts at melb park last week. Until Pat Rafter tapped him on the shoulder and told him he was banned for a week! Hopefully they'll straighten him out early, because he's by far our brightest prospect.

What's that saying about leopards and spots? You give someone multiple reprieves and this is what will happen.

And in some good news (that probably shows the character of the man rather than the sporting body), a mate who works at Tennis Australia said that Nick Kyrgios was acting like a banana on the practice courts at melb park last week. Until Pat Rafter tapped him on the shoulder and told him he was banned for a week! Hopefully they'll straighten him out early, because he's by far our brightest prospect.

sadly, not even rafter could sort out tomic, though the worst part about that is that apparently tomic was a really good kid - mate of mine used to coach him - but the problem was his father. a nightmare. drove every half decent coach away. and the son now acting like his dad. talk about a talent wasted. they reckoned he could have won multiple majors with the talent he had.

sadly, not even rafter could sort out tomic, though the worst part about that is that apparently tomic was a really good kid - mate of mine used to coach him - but the problem was his father. a nightmare. drove every half decent coach away. and the son now acting like his dad. talk about a talent wasted. they reckoned he could have won multiple majors with the talent he had.

And that's the one saving grace in Kygrios' favour - good parents. I once saw Bernie and his father at Chicken Magic in Clayfield. This was probably when Bernie, no, let's call him Bernard, was about 15. They were both dressed to the nine's, head to toe, in Nike gear. At Chicken Magic. Very funny to see!

And that's the one saving grace in Kygrios' favour - good parents. I once saw Bernie and his father at Chicken Magic in Clayfield. This was probably when Bernie, no, let's call him Bernard, was about 15. They were both dressed to the nine's, head to toe, in Nike gear. At Chicken Magic. Very funny to see!

And just to confirm, Chicken Magic's chips ARE the best hot chips in Brisbane.