To all Americans

This has already been up for discussion. I will tell you this, I asked them nicely not to stamp it and they complied without any hassle.

• Like 1

Might I ask... due to ignorance, what this means?

Refers to prohibition: US citizens not supposed to go to Cuba unless special allowance made. Some go through third country...

Might I ask... due to ignorance, what this means?

If your a US citizen, or otherwise, your passport will be stamped "Cuba" when visiting Cuba. Some persons might visit Cuba via different countries. Big Brother is gonna know your wearabouts now :)

If your a US citizen, or otherwise, your passport will be stamped "Cuba" when visiting Cuba. Some persons might visit Cuba via different countries. Big Brother is gonna know your wearabouts now smile.png

My wife and I traveled there in 2012 on a licensed trip. Neither of our passports, nor any of those in our group of 22 people, were not stamped. That may have changed since then, but I don't think so based on posts recently by other Americans who have traveled there legally.

There are several Americans that recently traveled independently and asked not to be stamped. ...there wish was granted......A friend in the State Dept said that all "sanctioned" trips are stamped. He also said that given how many Americans are legally going, it no longer is a big deal. The only people that should be concerned are those that might need a security clearance or have to take a polygraph for a Gov job

sent while mobile....