Weird Habanos DOP Sticker on Siglo II Box

kevblue18

I bought a box of Siglo II and Bolivar BF Cabinet late 2011 from a source I know a lot of people on FOH trust. (Not Czar but another vendor) I thought it was a little weird when I got them that the Habanos DOP sticker on the corner doesn't overlap the edge of the box. It's the same on both boxes. I didn't think much more at the time but now that I have been smoking CC's for a while I am starting to wonder about their authenticity. The cigars look great, the bands look great, they smoke ok. It's just weird to me that the sticker doesn't overlap. On all the other boxes i have purchased from this source, the sticker has overlapped. But these are the only SLB boxes that I have ever bought. Is this just an SLB thing or should I be worried?

Here are some pics...

post-20159-0-51321000-1395616003_thumb.j

post-20159-0-73204100-1395616045_thumb.j

post-20159-0-11447400-1395616079_thumb.j

post-20159-0-24245300-1395616089_thumb.j

Thanks for the input guys!

• Like 1

The small piece that was on the other side was on there and came off. But I'm talking about how the sticker doesnt fold all the way over the side of the box. The sticker is just on the top. Here's another example from the Bolivar box.

yte2ybe9.jpg

A good friend of mine used to say, "This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If the stickers come in a roll its probably just due to were they cut off the previous one, who knows could be any number of things.. I wouldn't worry about it.

How do they taste? Best way to judge is see if they taste like they should..

Yeah I think I'm just getting paranoid. They were very enjoyable smokes. I have 8 of the bolivar left and 3 cohiba if that tells you anything. Lol

A good friend of mine used to say, "This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I bought a box of Siglo II and Bolivar BF Cabinet late 2011 from a source I know a lot of people on FOH trust. (Not Czar but another vendor) I thought it was a little weird when I got them that the Habanos DOP sticker on the corner doesn't overlap the edge of the box. It's the same on both boxes. I didn't think much more at the time but now that I have been smoking CC's for a while I am starting to wonder about their authenticity. The cigars look great, the bands look great, they smoke ok. It's just weird to me that the sticker doesn't overlap. On all the other boxes i have purchased from this source, the sticker has overlapped. But these are the only SLB boxes that I have ever bought. Is this just an SLB thing or should I be worried?

Here are some pics...

attachicon.gif20140323_183059 (1).jpg

attachicon.gif20140323_183115.jpg

attachicon.gif20140323_184034.jpg

attachicon.gif20140323_184016.jpg

Thanks for the input guys!

Everything looks good.....Don't worry; I get a bit "OCD-ish" mi self. BTW Nice set up ok.gif

I was paranoid about placing of stickers on a box of BFF's I bought a while till I noticed they were exactly the same as the ones Rob had in the warehouse during a LFTW, I wouldn't worry about it.