Stupid question? What happened to the Trade section

hebbe72

I know there have been some changes because of scams.

But has the section been removed coompletely?

I also know there was talk of a minimum of 200 posts before being able to trade. But is it hidden for us newbies that just want to take a look at what is up for trade?

• Like 1

It's not hidden, just not accessible if you're under a minimum post count and (I believe) seniority as well. At least I can see it just fine, but everytime I go to post my "will trade water damaged Acid collection for Esplendido" I don't get access but I can see the forum is there, just can't do anything about it.

It's not hidden, just not accessible if you're under a minimum post count and (I believe) seniority as well. At least I can see it just fine, but everytime I go to post my "will trade water damaged Acid collection for Esplendido" I don't get access but I can see the forum is there, just can't do anything about it.

Inbox me, can't turn those down ;)

Henke, on 16 Mar 2014 - 8:11 PM, said:Henke, on 16 Mar 2014 - 8:11 PM, said:

I know there have been some changes because of scams.

But has the section been removed coompletely?

I also know there was talk of a minimum of 200 posts before being able to trade. But is it hidden for us newbies that just want to take a look at what is up for trade?

Here are the current rules (as per todays date)

A Trading Room has been established for Members only. It is only accessible to logged in members.

Rules.

A. You need to have 100 posts to post a trade.

B. You need to have 100 posts to respond to a trade.

C. You need to be a member for a period of six months to trade at all.

The Trading Room is for Cigars Only.

• Not for Booze
  • Not for Sandshoes
  • Not for Wife lmao.gif

Exception: Some of you may from time to time wish to sell a humidor (upgrading/downgading). You may post the Sale however do not mention money. Ask all enquiries to PM you.

Please post photo's and a full description inclusive of condition.

See also the new rule forum: http://www.friendsof...howtopic=106496

1. Do not post prices or sources. Please research members posting history to assess suitability.

2. Trading Room is about "swapping cigars" not selling them. There is to be no intentional commercial benefit in the transaction. I will delete any posts which mention $'s. Work out shipping (domestic or international through e-mail/PM)

3. Tossers and wankers will be banned from the forum if the spirit of the forum is threatened. If you need this to be explained then do yourself a favour and bugger off now.

4. Deal directly and not on the open forum. Post what you have to trade with a photo if you like. State what you are seeking in a trade or thereabouts.

5 Once a trade is completed, it is the responsibility of the originator to close the thread.

6.. When posting your trade, post under the category "Trading Room"

7. It is expected that all trades will be shipped within 2 business days of the trade being agreed privately.

9. If a problem eventuates then work the bloody thing out privately. If you believe that you are dealing with satan himself....contact me privately.

This service has been made available at member request. Used properly it will benefit many.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Much looking forward to it, cheers!!!

3. Tossers and wankers will be banned from the forum if the spirit of the forum is threatened. If you need this to be explained then do yourself a favour and bugger off now.

Straight rule but ingeniously written!

Will look forward to hitting the hundredth post and checking it out!

• 1 month later...

I would like to trade and A couple of humi's A 200 ct and A 300 ct both in excellent condition! But I guess I dont qualift!?

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm sorry if I missed this, but have these rules changed? I'm now at 100 posts and more than 6 months of membership and I can't access the forum. Thanks for any help!

Edit: haha looks like that post put me at 101 posts and the forum opened up, so question answered.