Is there anybody in Denver that would like to meet up this evening I will be in town at about 9:30 PM. Sorry it is such short notice I'm just passing through and staying the night this evening. Shoot me a pm if you're interested in grabbing a drink and a cigar. Or at least recommend a good location that I can do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. Wish I had more notice. We have a great group of guys in Denver and with a little bit of time we could've pulled a few guys in to meet ya there. I'm up in loveland today so I won't be in that direction anytime soon. Next time you're in town let me know and we can set up a herf. Delaney's is a great place, you will have a good time there. The chairs are a tad worn, but the food is good,and the drinks are good (lots of scotch and guiness and Murphy's on tap). We have our monthly herf there two weeks from today.

Can you bring your own cigars to Delaney's?

Yup. They have some for sale but I wouldn't even know where they are or what they look like. Its more a bar than it is anything else. We always bring our own sticks and buy lots of food and beer.

There is a place on the other side of downtown that's nice too. Its in the brown palace hotel and is called Churchills. Same deal, you can buy cigars there too but its pretty pricey so we bring our own. They also have good drinks and wonderful things like truffle fries.

Cool so long as it's not on my lady's birthday weekend in April (29th).

I will be back in Denver in four or five weeks maybe we could all set something up closer to that time I will have an exact day closer to then

Yeah just let us know when you get the date and we can try to set something up. The sooner the better usually.

Shot Mr a pm, as I don't always check the boards. I'd love to have a Denver mini herf.

Sent from my Nexus 4

We will be meeting at Delaney's march 22nd at 1 pm if you would like to join us! Should be a decent turnout of guys/gals.