The creators of 'The Matrix' return to sci-fi in this trailer for 'Jupiter Ascending'

MIKA27

The creators of 'The Matrix' return to sci-fi in this trailer for 'Jupiter Ascending'

The Wachowskis changed science fiction forever when they released The Matrix, and while they've since been able to reach the same levels of spectacle (Speed Racer) and mind-twisting storylines (Cloud Atlas), they haven't put it all together in the same way.

Their newest film is Jupiter Ascending, and it may be the closest thing yet.

Channing Tatum plays Caine, a half-man and half-wolf genetic hybrid who is sent to find Jupiter Jones (Mila Kunis), a young woman whose genetic makeup just may place her in line to be the next ruler of the universe.

Operatic? Epic? Visually stunning? You bet. We'll have to wait until 2014 to see the movie, but you can check out the trailer above.

MIKA: I love Sci-Fi, however, I'm not a big fan of the cast...

I don't believe they have pikes in the future for Mr Starks head! wink.png I like Sean Bean.

I enjoy him too

You Tube "Sean Bean Death Reel"

You come away from it impressed and a little depressed

I cant remember the last film I saw him in where his character survived to the credits is all.

Its a stange kind of type cast: "hey, arent you the guy that dies all the time?"

I enjoy him too

You Tube "Sean Bean Death Reel"

You come away from it impressed and a little depressed

I cant remember the last film I saw him in where his character survived to the credits is all.

Its a stange kind of type cast: "hey, arent you the guy that dies all the time?"

Troy?