Box worthy Honduran?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a box worthy Honduran cigar? Friend is going to Honduras in the holidays and wondering what I should ask him to look out for... I've been smoking for less than a year in terms of experience. Cheers.

Camacho Corojo 11/18 have not had the new blend

Alec Bradley Tempus Creo it's a lancero and the best of the bunch

Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Toro

There all three box worthy in my opinion

If I had to chose one it woulb be the AB Creo

Hope it helps

I like Flor de Selva cigars, but I'm not sure if good honduran cigars are easy to find in Honduras… I guess exportation is the priority (like in Dom Rep.)

This is true, but it really depends on where you go. Plenty to be found around the Danli area and the shops in Tegus and SPS will be his best bet. Mostly bundles of off brand stuff elsewhere and it's really hit or miss I'm afraid. I'm partial to the cheap peso cigars from the Copan area myself, get some local custom rolls from there if you can.

Thanks for the suggestions and area advice. Would it be worth it to ask my friend to get cubans in Honduras?

And..any thoughts on the following:

El Rey del Mundo robusto suprema

Ryj habana reserve belicoso

punch grand cru no. II

saint louis rey serie g belicosos or toro

Alec Bradley Sun Grown Toro

Rocky Patel Sun Grown toro or torpedo or cuban blend torpedo

camancho corojo churchhill

Camacho Corojo was/is a staple for me, although I have NOT had the new blend. When smoking NCs, I tend to like those that have CC characteristics. I always thought the Corojo came

pretty damn close.

+1

Camacho Corojo was/is a staple for me, although I have NOT had the new blend. When smoking NCs, I tend to like those that have CC characteristics. I always thought the Corojo came

pretty damn close.

I'm working through a box of these. Good but what I miss Is the transition through the thirds that you find with CC.