another contender for moron of the year

no, not from telstra (i now have to pay someone to talk to telstra for me).

auction house has stuffed up and sold some wines without regard for reserves. last time they did this, they paid the difference immediately so hoping all will be sorted. but like to fix it asap in case a problem. so emailed, rang etc.

left a message this morning with the receptionist for a member of staff i deal with.

hear nothing.

ring back and tell same woman i have heard nothing.

oh, she says, did he attempt to ring you back?

seriously?

how the hell would i know given, as i have just told you, i've heard nothing.

at least the people from telstra have the excuse that english is not their first language.

Ken, I would pay if necessary to subscribe to a reality show that followed you around. Too funny.

It would have an R rating, as there will be many gratuitous shots of Ken walking around in his underwear, exercising in his underwear, answering the door in his underwear, and worst of all... dancing to Bruce in his underwear! surprised.giflol3.gif

It would have an R rating, as there will be many gratuitous shots of Ken walking around in his underwear, exercising in his underwear, answering the door in his underwear, and worst of all... dancing to Bruce in his underwear! surprised.giflol3.gif

who puts on underwear to dance to bruce?