Great Customer Service

Here in the States I work for Comcast (cable company) and I had an issue with my service (on demand wouldnt work) and called tech support. She had me unplug my cable box at least 20x in an hour to hour and a half and would say "ok unplug it and let it sit for 20 secs, then 10 secs, 2 mins etc etc" I finally asked why do I keep unplugging it if its still not fixing the issue. So after the hour and a half session it still didnt work and then she said a tier 2 rep would call me within 24/48 hrs. A day later the On demand started working and the other misc issues and 5 days later the tier 2 rep called me, which I replied all set/fixed.

Its sad that the company I work for treats people this way, the first rep was really nice and I know she tried but after the first 30 mins she should have just offered the tier 2 rep rather than keeping me on the phone that long. Now I can see why people complain about us.

They were scheduled to install service for my son on Saturday and never showed til Sunday afternoon. Customer service is severly lacking in the states. I work for Wal-Mart as a Pharmacist and try to give the best service possible to all my customers.