Hello Everyone. I've been riding for 40 years now. There's are a lot of LIMITED riders out there. I personally ride a Harley. My ride can't do half of what other bikes do . I've been in alot of close calls, do to the drivers of automobiles & fellow riders. Everyone who rides knows there are risks every time we saddle up. I personally get upset , not to the piont of rage, but from getting startled by a bike flying past me in stop n go traffic on the highways. I dont condone what these HOODs did , but when we're on our bikes & some ashwhole in a car cuts us off or purpose, KNOWING they out weight us, thats just brings your blood to a boil. People should share the roads & realize that we're on (2) wheels & with very limited protection, and as for MOST of the "Sport BIKES", they just dont get it. There in a different world . This situation is a travesty! Alot of lives changed on Sunday

Hello Everyone. I've been riding for 40 years now. There's are a lot of LIMITED riders out there. I personally ride a Harley. My ride can't do half of what other bikes do . I've been in alot of close calls, do to the drivers of automobiles & fellow riders. Everyone who rides knows there are risks every time we saddle up. I personally get upset , not to the piont of rage, but from getting startled by a bike flying past me in stop n go traffic on the highways. I dont condone what these HOODs did , but when we're on our bikes & some ashwhole in a car cuts us off or purpose, KNOWING they out weight us, thats just brings your blood to a boil. People should share the roads & realize that we're on (2) wheels & with very limited protection, and as for MOST of the "Sport BIKES", they just dont get it. There in a different world . This situation is a travesty! Alot of lives changed on Sunday

X2. Well said sir!

As Brandon says, these are not " Bikers" these are punks who need there arses whooped. "Bikers" have more respect than this.

I respectfully disagree with both of you as a passionate motorcyclist myself.

"Bikies" deserve no respect for any sort of higher morales you fantasize about them possessing after their romanced image.

By the looks of it here the motorcyclist tried to be a wise ass and slow the SUV down by breaking infront of him and the SUV didn't react and knocked him off, Causing the rest of these events.

While it's unclear if this group of riders are "bikies" they do assume-ably belong to an organized club.

This is all just a bullshit tirade by a sensationalist media and you are all buying it ball and chain.

What we have is a group of Motorcyclists "Bikies" who've organized a group event and have behaved innapropriately (Sue some of us for wanting to live, But yes there's a time and a place and this was neither) and a couple of the group have clearly been ignorant arseholes. The guy who got ran over initially deserved it, Unfortunate as it was from all sides. How everyone responded there on in was terrible.

But I don't see how we all senselessly sitting back and throwing around terms like bikie, hoon and labelling minorities we know nothing about makes us any more calm and sane than the people we're watching in these videos while we point our self-righteous fingers.

"Bikies" deserve no respect for any sort of higher morales you fantasize about them possessing after their romanced image.

By the looks of it here the motorcyclist tried to be a wise ass and slow the SUV down by breaking infront of him and the SUV didn't react and knocked him off, Causing the rest of these events.

While it's unclear if this group of riders are "bikies" they do assume-ably belong to an organized club.

This is all just a bullshit tirade by a sensationalist media and you are all buying it ball and chain.

What we have is a group of Motorcyclists "Bikies" who've organized a group event and have behaved innapropriately (Sue some of us for wanting to live, But yes there's a time and a place and this was neither) and a couple of the group have clearly been ignorant arseholes. The guy who got ran over initially deserved it, Unfortunate as it was from all sides. How everyone responded there on in was terrible.

But I don't see how we all senselessly sitting back and throwing around terms like bikie, hoon and labelling minorities we know nothing about makes us any more calm and sane than the people we're watching in these videos while we point our self-righteous fingers.

Hi Andrew, Have you ever road with more the, lets say 10 bikes at once? Maybe Lost? There is always One person in the group That will hold back traffic for a another bike or bikes that maybe got cut off, & knowing the EXIT is comming up . I've road in many non-police escorded organized events, & when auto-drivers see us they give no respect. I dony know how people are in Mildura? Drivers in SOME big city areas in the States are very defencive about ALL bikers on the road. You need to experiance the LIMITED drivers that out-right take advantage of thier autos, because of what ever is on their mind at the momment? Why they just dont yeild or have any RESPECT for Motocycles.

great post, more motorcyclists should share your pov

This group of motorcyclists are no different to the car club yahoos who do the exact same things, ie blocking traffic on highways so they can use them for their own idiotic stunts.

There are idiots on both sides of the fence, it just so happens that this time it was motorcyclists. Your licence doesn't give you the right to drive/ride, it gives you the privilege to do so.