Thanks again to my FOH Megaherf brothers

Today was absolutely dreadful at work. We've all had them. Everything goes wrong, even things which have never happened poorly go to sh*t. Today was that day for me. The kind of day where you scream for relief in your head.....at 9:30 am. I knew I'd need a hell of a cigar and a hefty dram of Springbank 18 on getting home, albeit late, as I was the last in the office to head home.

I don't normally buy Cohiba - not that I don't enjoy them, but the price point is always a little high for me, and there is always a discontinued or RE box calling my name over the box of CoLa, siglo 3s and corona especiales that I'd eventually like to pick up. As such, the few Cohibas I have are from trades or gifts from generous BOTLs. When I got home today, I knew a Cohiba was what I needed.

At the Megaherf in Toronto, I somehow won the premium cigar raffle, and am still overwhemled at the generosity of what my BOTL/SOTLs put in, and included in the winnings was a couple Cohiba Siglo VIs. I've only tried one in the past, and didn't much care for it at the time, but I picked one of the two that I won to smoke now, and I tell you - this cigar is almost better than Sex right now. Truly - it hits all the spots, I can feel the awfulness of the day melting away.

Thank you so much to all those who contributed to the raffle, and a special thank you to the mysterious benefactor who submitted this divine Siglo VI.....I am in your debt, good Sir/Madam.

This Siglo VI is magnificent

post-5835-0-91762600-1378773954_thumb.jp

Although I wasn't the donor of the Sig VI I'm glad it was enjoyable Chris! One of my favorite from the Cohiba line up and on my list to buy very soon...although like you said I always find something else to buy just before I pull the trigger..lookaround.gif

Oh and congrats on winning that stash!! spotlight.gif

IMG_0495_zps51e73cb2.jpg