Any Members

I am attempting to upgrade my humidor situation at home. My current setup will not accommodate my current and increasing amount of new smokes. Also it goes without saying I would like to keep my inventory fresh and at optimum temp. levels so as to enjoy my little friends. Any FOH members who have or had experience

with EuroCave humidors I would greatly appreciate hearing any input regarding this company.

I do not own a Eurocave humidor, but I do own one of their "wine cellars," which is a fancy name for a wine cooler. They are exceptional products, but cost thousands of dollars when a simple $500 wine cooler could be converted very easily. It depends on if you want a plug and play type system and are willing to pay a huge premium for it vs a DIY project for 1/5 the cost. If money were no object the Eurocave is a great product.

Eurocave humidors are one of the best money can buy.

But be prepared as they are very expensive. You might be best hooking up with a distributor in your area to order one in for you. Their wine cellars are very popular so a distributor should be easy to find.

If you order direct from them the shipping cost would be massive

Recently purchased a 72 capacity Liebherr wine fridge and I love it. It has amazing humidity and temperature control. I was going to get an Aristocrat but the styling was a bit old fashioned for us and the process to get to Toronto was a pain.

The best thing is the temperature can maintain exactly 65 degrees and when you walk into my cigar room I can have the light on inside and it looks amazing!

EuroCave and VinoTemps etc are similar, plus others

.post-8371-0-55223700-1378601043_thumb.jp

Seems to take care of that as part of the function. I have two electronic gauges. One on the top shelf and one at the bottom, temp and humidity from my old humidors. Both consistently read 65/66-ish. I also think when the boxes are in a good, stable environment, we tend to play with their humidity too much. I have learned that here.