Partagas Perfectos?

Just picked up a Box of these from 7/99 (Box code EOG CCUD) that I found to cheap to pass up at 100chf...

Was looking for any opinions from those who have smoked any of these? They looked great, cellophane wrapped, and bought in a reputable BM shop in Schweiz. At 4chf per marca, how could I go wrong?

I will be sure to try one once the Eagle has landed.

Apart from the draw issues I encountered these are great, some were a bit underfilled.

One suggestion, you should sample them to see if they still have legs to stand on, I had a box from 95 which I ran through in the past three months as they started to lose some of the flavor and I wanted to make the most of.

My other box from 01 is still good to go.

Apart from the draw issues I encountered these are great, some were a bit underfilled.

One suggestion, you should sample them to see if they still have legs to stand on, I had a box from 95 which I ran through in the past three months as they started to lose some of the flavor and I wanted to make the most of.

My other box from 01 is still good to go.

Thank you for the advice as I will be sure to try one upon arrival. They have had decent reviews and I look forward to trying one. If they are spent I will use them up accordingly. Maybe I will get lucky and they will be great! Either way I could not pass them up considering the price...

On a positive front, in the same store I was also able to buy a beautiful Box of 11/99 Partagas de Partagas #1 and a Box 0f 6/99 LGC MdO #1. Both Boxes were pristine. I will post some pictures and review when they arrive. Cheers!