Distillery Tours , Cigar Classes

Hey guys

So I was just wondering does anyone here know of good distilleries or tours/classes which give you an in depth knowledge of the production of fine liquor?

Is there anything similar in regards to Cigars?

This has always been something that has interested me and being in a situation of finding a new career I'm opening all the doors to possibilities to gain some experiences that may pull me towards that line of work.

My drink of choice is Whisky but I'd be interested in learning about any fine spirits or Wines. The only tour I've found where it is more of a learning experience to do with everything that is involved in the creation of spirits, is Larks distillery in Tasmania.

Cheers guys

Has anyone told Rob, Lisa, Di et al that Czars is closed? blink.png

Wheres the new store located?

I tried going to the old one in Fortitude Valley but it had either closed or moved. I thought the warehouse was overseas?

The gang left the old Czar House at 37 Jeays St Bowen Hills back in 2011. They are now located at a top secret location.

Fuzz, you've said to much. Sven is keeping a low profile these days you know!!!!

In 2011 , an elite cigar selling unit was sent to prison by the fashion police for some seriously dodgy shirts. These men & women promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Bris Vegas underground.

Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune, professional shoe shoppers and bad poker players.

If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...if you bring sauvignon blanc......maybe you can meet...The C Team!!!!

Wheres the new store located?

I tried going to the old one in Fortitude Valley but it had either closed or moved. I thought the warehouse was overseas?

Mate, further to what Fuzz said, in particular head to 14 Burke Street the Gabba on a Friday arvo from 3:30/4pm and you'll find out everything you need to know. Would be keen to learn more about this Lark tour you went on.

Catch ya soon!

Fuzz, you've said to much. Sven is keeping a low profile these days you know!!!!

In 2011 , an elite cigar selling unit was sent to prison by the fashion police for some seriously dodgy shirts. These men & women promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Bris Vegas underground.

Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune, professional shoe shoppers and bad poker players.

If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...if you bring sauvignon blanc......maybe you can meet...The C Team!!!!

Top secret my sweet fanny, everybody in the street thinks Rob runs a whorehouse! Expensive luxury cars out front day and night, lots of guys turning up at all hours, raucous parties and music every Friday, etc.

Top secret my sweet fanny, everybody in the street thinks Rob runs a whorehouse! Expensive luxury cars out front day and night, lots of guys turning up at all hours, raucous parties and music every Friday, etc.

Not to mention his pimp shoes not exactly helping to dispel the myth :P