Cigars in Cambodia

My winter trip will be Cambodia this year. Last year I did Thailand and Myanmar (Burma) and did not find or look to hard for cigars as I understood taxes were high. I brought my supply with me. I also flew through the US and thus it would have been a risk to bring Cuban cigars back. My question is has anyone bought real Cuban cigars in Cambodia. I am a week in Siem Reap , 6 days in Phnom Pehn and 4 days in Battambang.

I see a few cigar bars and what looks to be a cigar store that says they are officially supplied but I guess they all

would say that.

Is there a way to work it from the other end and ask a distributor who is on the official list in Cambodia.

Another vote for Guillaume at LCDH Phnom Penh.

He is a good friend (I know: he introduced me to Rob), is very knowledgeable about cigars and has the real stuff.

Btw, he has a few RE cigars from other parts of the world. It's definitely worth a visit!

I would say the same, Guibou is a passionate cigar smoker, and run, probably the best place in South-East Asia (except maybe Singapore but the prices there pod.gif ).

Price in Cambodia are cheaper than the neighbors countries, i think cheaper than Australia also.

There is other place in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap where is LCDH display some cigars, avoid the 150$ Lanceros with no humidification system that you can find in some places, these one not come from his shop.