Merida, Mexico LCDH

Hi, all...

There was, for a long time, an LCDH in Merida, Mexico. I can't tell from the Habanos website whether one still exists.

I will be in Merida in a few weeks and wanted to pick up a few boxes. Anyone know if there is an LCDH still there and, if so, where?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Fuzz
Source removed

Hi, all...

There was, for a long time, an LCDH in Merida, Mexico. I can't tell from the Habanos website whether one still exists.

I will be in Merida in a few weeks and wanted to pick up a few boxes. Anyone know if there is an LCDH still there and, if so, where?

Thanks in advance

It's usually a good idea to introduce yourself on the first post you make in this forum.

LCDH Merida, went bust a few years ago, I'm not sure if they opened another one, but I dont think so.

You're right; I should introduce myself. I'm Nasty Pirate, I'm a guy. I smoke cigars. I drive fast cars. Sorry, I've got nothing else.....

As to sources, I mentioned LCDH, which Rob also refers to, I mentioned a city in Mexico that I will be visiting. I was asking specifically because I am going back to Belize, and wanted to pick up some Mexican smokes that I could bring in duty-free as a tourist to Belize. If The Prez sells Dante's, I missed it in the price list.