Question about "Live from warehouse..."

Hello guy's,

Sorry for my newbie question, I'm sure there's probably an answer to it somewhere but seem I cannot find it anywhere.

What should I do after this steps?

Step 1.

Post next to the box that you would like. "Mine Please”

checked: http://www.friendsof...31

Step 2

Count.

checked: http://www.friendsof...31

Step 3

E-mail [email protected] immediately.

Ok, here is my email to Diana:

Full Name: U**** Olexandr

Forum Handle: saver (profile: http://www.friendsof...?showuser=16774)

Box you have nominated: 1 PSP box of Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Number 2 - LTB FEB 13

Details: sorry, i don't know what it means

Comments: nice to find this cool cigars fans placement

And still no any reply from Diana.

Maybe i did something wrong?

Thanks

Does Diana know where you live? Does she know your credit card information?

You forgot to compliment her on her shoes that's why she didn't respond back to you. That or perhaps she's asleep.

Not so far ago i was making an order, so i thought she does.

Ok, I resend a letter.

Thank's

Mate you have done everything right, she has a mountain of emails and you have filled everything out correctly.

I have just spoken with Di and she has tried to email you. Can you please PM me and we can discuss further.

Mate you have done everything right, she has a mountain of emails and you have filled everything out correctly.

I have just spoken with Di and she has tried to email you. Can you please PM me and we can discuss further.

Thank you Smithy, send you PM.

Now that's Customer Service at its Best!!!!!!

The customer service here is the best I've seen anywhere. Alistair stays on top of things and is highly responsive and courteous, even when he is, I'm sure, very busy with piles of orders from very successful LFTW sales. Anytime I have a question about an order in process, he responds very quickly with a courteous reply.

The customer service here is the best I've seen anywhere. Alistair stays on top of things and is highly responsive and courteous, even when he is, I'm sure, very busy with piles of orders from very successful LFTW sales. Anytime I have a question about an order in process, he responds very quickly with a courteous reply.

Amen.