A call to Montreal brethren - got any plans on July 3rd?

Well, next Wednesday, July 3rd, myself and Enis / "ebhead" are going to be in Montreal. I'm cutting through on my way back to home for some summer time-off, and he's going to be in Montreal for a bit of a longer stretch with his lass.

Anyhow, we've been bandying about some plans with Simon and Riaz. If you're free on Wed., July 3rd, come on out and join us!

Looks like it'll be just casual, meeting up for cigars at the Montreal LCDH, probably around 3 pm or so. Then, off for some grub once Riaz gets there, around 5 or 6. I'm still thinking/dreaming of "Rib & Reef", but open to anything the group decides as a whole. Then, back to LCDH (to bug Simon at work until 9pm :whip::D ), and then off to Stogies or something similar for the remainder of the evening.

Revised plans....

Enis, Riaz, Simon - sorry guys. Due to a bit of a work schedule revamping, I'll actually be on nights on the Tuesday night. So, all things factored in, I'll only be getting to Montreal between 5 or 6. Can't absorb any travel time by driving some on the evening before.

Any earlier would definitely be a bonus, but I can only really guarantee to be in Montreal for between 5 and 6pm.

I'll be there.. just beginning 5 weeks of summer vacations. Many cigars to smoke and you don't want to miss a chance to see the lovely personnel at Stogies!

I'm a bit confused,sorry. Is this taking place on Tuesday or Wednesday ? I'd be interested in joining you guys after diner at the LCDH.

So Tuesday, after 5 pm?

I'm a bit confused,sorry. Is this taking place on Tuesday or Wednesday ? I'd be interested in joining you guys after diner at the LCDH.

Sorry, but Wednesday night. I'll be working Tuesday evening, that's why I won't be there until later than originally planned on the Wednesday.