Public Holiday Here today....and I will be in the warehouse tomorrow

it came as quite a surprise to find out that it is a public holiday today in most of Australia.

Let's face it.....it makes sense to shut down the 12th largest economy in the world to celebrate the Queens Birthday.....which was back in April....which England doesn't even celebrate rolleyes.gif

You can tell I am thrilled pod.gif

No matter, the good news is that I am in the warehouse tomorrow morning for a few days and will be running a Live From The Warehouse tomorrow morning from 10am local time, 8PM NY time.

If you have anything specific you are looking for you can text me on +61412029744. Include what you are looking for + your full name and e-mail addy and I will respond to you over the coming days.

It really is the best way not to have take a chance on the LFTW thread. I will pick your box, put your name on it and will advise Diana.

I love my time in the warehouse picking the best boxes for FOH. It provides me a great opportunity to understand what is poor, good and great in terms of stock quality.

See you tomorrow party.gif

Oh Mate, I know how you love a good public holiday. Personally, I'm looking forward to clean up Australia day in September.mob.gif

Oh Mate, I know how you love a good public holiday. Personally, I'm looking forward to clean up Australia day in September.mob.gif

Christmas...OK Australia Day...OK....Easter...OK.....Anzac Day....OK......AND THAT SHOULD BE ALL moon.gif

I'm with you, mate. I just hope the clean up looks better than the current mess...

I'm feeling like the only guy in Oz working a full day today. Ah, the thrills of running your own business! :)

Shouldn't complain—I'm playing golf on Weds and Fri. That reminds me, might be in need of some new stock after those rounds. LFTW, your timing couldn't be better...