Ever Need to Repair a Cracked Foot or Torn Wrapper?

I wanted to share an amazing product with the rest of you. For several years I have been mixing my own pectin solution to repair my cigars and noticed a very bitter flavor coming thru the cigars when the repaired area was smoked. I finally decided to taste the solution and what did I find, that pectin powder is ACIDIC as heck. No wonder my cigars tasted bitter in those areas.

Having done a lot of research about "cigar glues," and what rollers use when actually rolling cigars, I found that Arabic Gum is the ideal product to use to repair your cigars. In it's raw form it's a resin that needs to be mixed with water to become a usable product with cigars. Luckily arabic gum glue is popular in beading and even art. Below is a link to a product I bought and just repaired two SCDLH O'Reilly's which had seriously cracked feet. It's has no taste, dries quickly and 100% repaired my cigars. I can't recommend it enough.

Cheers!

http://www.amazon.com/Henriettas-Arabic-Beading-Quilting-Crafting/dp/B004HMY7HO

Never thought about this stuff I have a little bottle of cigar glue I picked up from a B&M but if I was going to use it would try and look for the stuff designed for food as other than that god knows what else could have contaminated it. If you were in the UK here is a link for a good place. I use this place for loads of other stuff and will get a pack to try out on my next order.

though 3.5oz is a hell of a lot in crystal format

http://www.creamsupp...ml?category=200