another reason to like hawaii 50

quite enjoy this show. lot of fun usually. for some reason (proximity?), they seem to use quite a few aussie actors tho alex (whatever his name is) makes a better steve mcgarret than he would have a 007, i think.

anyway, saw one the other day, based around this year's pro bowl game. mcgarret's girlfriend turns out to be a cowboys fan (surely the script writers' polite way of saying your time in the show is coming to an end and you'll meet a grisly fate), danny is a jets fan - which is ideal casting - short and the sidekick.

mcgarret, it turns out, is a skins fan. and even took the time to point out that we whomped the cowgirls not once but twice last season.

gotta love that!

I enjoyed that episode because Arian Foster was a guest star and stole the show! Dude can seriously act. Okay, perhaps I'm exaggerating just a bit.

I enjoyed that episode because Arian Foster was a guest star and stole the show! Dude can seriously act. Okay, perhaps I'm exaggerating just a bit.

he was actually quite good. even wondered if that was his intention post career.

i did like that they had all the players fssing about (and a chap in an RG3 shirt). with so much of danny going on about peyton maanning, you'd have to think they approached him for a guest slot.