60 Box HQ Sale....A few Boxes Remaining!

HDM Short Hoyo Piramide - SUB NOV 11 - HQ Box B

Price USD$160 AUD$210 includes delivery

Every Box sold gets a ticket in the ORIS watch Draw to be drawn 12pm Tuesday 5th of March.

Reply to specific post first, check you were fastest, email Dee to confirm your name, anyone who claims a box but does not email Dee will be banned from future LFH. Cigars not available for lockers.

Ill take these.

H Up Mag 46 - SUB MAR 12 - HQ Box A

Price USD$220 AUD$457 includes delivery

Every Box sold gets a ticket in the ORIS watch Draw to be drawn 12pm Tuesday 5th of March.

Reply to specific post first, check you were fastest, email Dee to confirm your name, anyone who claims a box but does not email Dee will be banned from future LFH. Cigars not available for lockers.

I'll grab these.

HDM Ep No1 - MUS JUN 12 - HQ

Price USD$230 AUD$462 includes delivery

I will take these.

H Upmann Robusto LE - RMS JUN 12 - HQ Box B

Price USD$338 AUD$778 includes delivery

I'll have these email is on its way!

ps my birthday is the fourth so if your going to fix the draw I'd love a new watch innocent.gif

I'll take these 3 boxes:

R&J Exhibition No4 - SMO ENE 12 - PSP

Price USD$225 AUD$425 includes delivery

Part SC No3 LE - LAR JUN 12 - HQ Box A

Price USD$165 AUD$333 includes delivery

Punch Sabrosos - MLO JUL 11 - HQ

Price USD$365 AUD$670 includes delivery

el.barbudo

R&J Escudos LE - EUP JUN 07 - HQ

Price USD$385 AUD$623 includes delivery

I'll take these

Trini Fundi - BLM MAY 11 - HQ

Price USD$380 AUD$599 includes delivery

You wore me down...I'll take these

Jim

You wore me down...I'll take these

Jim

You wore me down ( it's the pictures that get me twitching)

Jim

You wore me down ( it's the pictures that get me twitching)

Jim

Sorry about the multiple posts...I was using an iPhone app that kept telling me that there was a problem with the post...so I kept retrying it ( with he results you see above)

I sent my email asking for the one (1) box of Trini's

Sorry again for the clutter

Jim

Sorry about the multiple posts...I was using an iPhone app that kept telling me that there was a problem with the post...so I kept retrying it ( with he results you see above)

I sent my email asking for the one (1) box of Trini's

Sorry again for the clutter

Jim

Damn Jimmy I thought there for a moment that you wanted 4 boxes of Trini Fundis.

San Cristobal La Punta - MLO SEP 11 - HQ Box A

Price USD$235 AUD$490 includes delivery

I'll take these thanks!

San Cristobal La Fuerza - MLO ABR 11 - PSP

Price USD$275 AUD$495 includes delivery

I'll take these as well please.