Trevor2118's website, cubancigarwebsite.com

Question and comment regarding Trevor 2118's website, cubancigarwebsite.com.

My question of Trevor 2118 is this: when do you plan on completing the Cigar Growing and Processing portion of your website? Since visiting a Cuban tobacco farmer's farm and curing barn, I'm really interested in the process of making Cuban cigars.

My comment is I've really enjoyed the education on all things Cuban Cigars I've received on your website, and I really appreciate the effort given. It is obvious a LOT of work and research has gone into that website's information. It is my "go to" site for checking out various cigars, vitolas and marcas as they are discussed by members on this forum. Newbies would do well to place the website on their desktop for quick access and reference.

I hope I haven't broken any forum rules in discussing another website, but wanted to express my thanks to Trevor for his hard work and make others aware of his product.

My question of Trevor 2118 is this: when do you plan on completing the Cigar Growing and Processing portion of your website?

Firstly, thanks for your kind comments.

The outstanding section will be completed January or February next; together with a lot of outstanding cigar photographs.

Regards,