10>25!

A thing that i've heard a few times on Thisted forum is that the ten-boxes should be of higher quality that their big brothers - i've heard The Prez say it about mc2's and psd4's, and seen people write something like this in various contextes - how is that ! ?

Does anybody know - i would think they came from the same rollers, using the same tobacco - but that cant be the case then?

Peace out

T

Well, it's all from the same rolled stock. It's just a packaging difference, IMO.

But from what I can recollect from Rob's statements about such, he was more meaning that just the stock was better in a given month in the 10-boxes versus the 25's. That a particular lot was better or worse, and how it just varies month-to-month or factory-to-factory. Not that better sticks were intentionally put in 10-boxes, as opposed to 25-counts, at the factory.

Well, it's all from the same rolled stock. It's just a packaging difference, IMO.

But from what I can recollect from Rob's statements about such, he was more meaning that just the stock was better in a given month in the 10-boxes versus the 25's. That a particular lot was better or worse, and how it just varies month-to-month or factory-to-factory. Not that better sticks were intentionally put in 10-boxes, as opposed to 25-counts, at the factory.

Bingo!

Who listens to Rob anyway??? -LOL He is always misspelling Lisa's name and she works with him!!! jester.gif