suspected Bolivar

skbe

Hello this is a cigar from a box I just bought from a cigar online shop in Canary Islands. Is it normal that the extreme edge of the label was cut? (According to cc website the ring gauge capability is usually printed ie the figures 47-54). Thanks for your help on this. Regards to all

post-12355-0-60227500-1351153290_thumb.j

That band, other than the cut, looks totally fine. Did the cigar smoke well and taste like you would expect? A minor minufacturing issue like that on a paper product wouldn't throw any red flags unless there was significant supporting evidence in the form of blatant counterfeit graphics on the band or a really odd tastic cigar

I wouldn't worry too much.

That band, other than the cut, looks totally fine. Did the cigar smoke well and taste like you would expect? A minor minufacturing issue like that on a paper product wouldn't throw any red flags unless there was significant supporting evidence in the form of blatant counterfeit graphics on the band or a really odd tastic cigar

I wouldn't worry too much.

You see all kinds of crazy things on Cubans, but I have never seen a cut label like that. You have to trust your Vendor. If it is a new Vendor (and all Vendors start out new) the only thing left is your taste.......