The technologically Challenged

So I was shooting a vid with ken at his place yesterday.

Ken..."Do you read your e-mails?...your site keeps kicking me off. My log on thingy won't stay logged on and I have had enough. Fix it or I'm gone"

Me..." Ken...I have had no other complaints about this from anyone else?"

Ken " I keep getting kicked off from all my other sites as well"

Me..." That is also my fault?"

Ken..."Yes...it is unlikely to be my fault is it".

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sounds awfully like dialing each contact's number.... Each and every single time needing to call one!

Ahh yes...a classic.

Ken had never worked out how to use "contacts" in his old Nokia phone. He would however never delete a text message. When he wanted to make a call he would scroll through the thousands of them until he came across one from a person he wanted to call. Press the text message twice and "Presto"....it made the call. It was like magic :D

So I was shooting a vid with ken at his place yesterday.

Ken..."Do you read your e-mails?...your site keeps kicking me off. My log on thingy won't stay logged on and I have had enough. Fix it or I'm gone"

Me..." Ken...I have had no other complaints about this from anyone else?"

Ken " I keep getting kicked off from all my other sites as well"

Me..." That is also my fault?"

Ken..."Yes...it is unlikely to be my fault is it".

seriously? what planet?

the actual conversation was that i had tried to do a post on the weekend and the site had done the same thing it used to do - wiped the lot. told chief idiot that i had no intention of trying to re-do it. it was completely the fault of the site.

and for telling porkies, you are hereby fined two upmann royal robusto's. (chief idiot forgot the box after yesterday's video though he did leave several empty bottles of red and a newly opened bottle of appleton 21 year old rum with only an inch left). for once, i do feel sorry for smithy having to edit the gibberish we filmed. as an example, rob claiming that he was always better by the time we got to the second video. newsflash. no, you're not!

and yes, he did accidently leave it on and filming, yet again.