HDM Epicure Especial (2009)

adic88

always enjoyed your reviews and this one as well!

glad to see another fellow 5D2 owner. didn't catch the lens you were using though, did you say 50L?

Thanks!

Canon 50mm, f1.4 is the lens used.

For the shoot, i MF'ed to 1.3meters, and set the camera at f5.6

Aizuddin. Did someone delete our conversation? Can't see it on iPhone. Or am I dreaming things here?

yeah, it's weird, it went missing for me too.

So i reposted here, just in case my earlier post was deleted by accident for being in the wrong forum.

yeah, it's weird, it went missing for me too.

So i reposted here, just in case my earlier post was deleted by accident for being in the wrong forum.

Sorry guys may have been my fault I had a smart arse comment that I didn't think was to bad on here, that got the post knocked down.

Anyways glad to see you back Aizuddin !

Great post, I have been watching your reviews for a while but had no idea you were an FoH member. I have always found Hoyo's to be among some of the lighter Cuban cigars I smoke. They make for a great morning smoke. I have been meaning to try the especial for a while now but did not think it would be lighter than the epicure No.2.

Great post, I have been watching your reviews for a while but had no idea you were an FoH member. I have always found Hoyo's to be among some of the lighter Cuban cigars I smoke. They make for a great morning smoke. I have been meaning to try the especial for a while now but did not think it would be lighter than the epicure No.2.

The Epicure Especial would struggle as an evening cigar, not much punch or full flavours for me. The Epi 2 i am perfectly happy to smoke at night where i have the time to enjoy the complexities of the blend.