My Collection

Nice additions Harmesh, no wonder you had to buy a new cooler. Hehehehe. And i doubt this is the 10 box on the way, am i right??

Naz: I've been meaning to go to Maduro, I've passed by them a couple of times. Does look cosy

Zinzan and Harmesh, why don't we meet at Maduro..? Its the date that is a pain.. Friday nights seem alright..not sure when though

Bster : Thanks mate

zinzan : these were surprise to me the other 10 boxes are still on the way and i cant wait for those

Naz & zinzan : lets do it on June 29, is than ok with you Zain/Naz? and Zain La bodega do serve alcohol

Hahahahaha, thank you for catering to my predilection. My traveling dates are not confirmed as yet but it looks highly probable that i'm traveling the 3rd week of June. I'm only coming back in July.

Indeed your a lucky man. Great boxes the missus picked out for you.

Hahahahaha, thank you for catering to my predilection. My traveling dates are not confirmed as yet but it looks highly probable that i'm traveling the 3rd week of June. I'm only coming back in July.

Indeed your a lucky man. Great boxes the missus picked out for you.

lets do it in July then, i have no idea why she picked up 2 boxes of Monte no 5 it would have been better if she got a box of monte no 2 but again i appreciate what she got me and i dare not comment on her choice of cigars if i want them to keep coming from her

Shes a keeper. Not will she buy, she knows where to buy? Awesome

Yes she is! She got it from Acanta as she was staying at the Parklane Hotel. She has some knowledge which she pick it from me along the way