Post LFTH Review - Ladies Oris Watch

OK. So, some time back, I won the LFTH draw for a ladies Oris watch.

Mind you, I'm married to an accountant. So, you can probably figure how any purchases over a dollar go over... needless to say... the box of cigars that were tied to winning this watch got me a free pass... on that box... and a few others... :thumbsup:

But... I wanted to post a follow up for a few reasons.

1- Seriously, if you're in the market for a fine watch, you really should consider an Oris. I'm not in the know when it comes to watches. But, I have several family members that are. (Did you know they even have watch magazines? Crazy eh?) They all say that Oris is a great watch. And, well... it sure looks like it.

2- Speaking of looks like it... the watch definitely looks like "class"... period.

3- It has a nice weight and feel to it as well... and... the movement is nice and smooth.

In all honesty... as you may have figured out... I don't wear the watch... not being a lady and all. But, I must say... my wife LOVES it.

Needless to say... I'm hoping to be in the market for a watch of this caliber in the near future. You can bet that while I'll be looking around at the different models... my first contact to get pricing will be Rob and company. Lets face it... how can you go wrong with good pricing and the great level of customer service we already enjoy from the Czar?

Pleased your wife likes the watch, they are a great watch Oris and we enjoy selling them.

I must ask how many days were you wearing it before she insisted that you take it off and give it to her? :lookaround:

I must ask how many days were you wearing it before she insisted that you take it off and give it to her? :lookaround:

How many days... well... if you must know... HEY... look... isn't that a squirrel over there?

:innocent: