New cabinet humidor

I am having problems loading images here so bear with me if this doesnt work like I am hoping.

I was at Sams Club( for our foreign friends its like a bulk food/flooring/furniture/clothes,etc wholesale club owned by wal-mart) a few weeks ago and ran across this wine/cigar humidor. All wood construction with spanish cedor on the inside, Nice and solid piece of cabinetry with thick tempered glass and magnetic doors with locks. Bought it and installed some small weather strip for added seal protection and the thing have been rock solid at 65%. I have recently cut out the lower wine racks for more storage and keep singles trays on the second wine rack. More pics later of it stocked. Best Part of it was I got it for $160. Ordered a cigar oasis xl last week so I can keep the air moving in it. Now I have a 60 quart cooler I have to fill back up.

http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p610/deanedmond/

I am having problems loading images here so bear with me if this doesnt work like I am hoping.

I was at Sams Club( for our foreign friends its like a bulk food/flooring/furniture/clothes,etc wholesale club owned by wal-mart) a few weeks ago and ran across this wine/cigar humidor. All wood construction with spanish cedor on the inside, Nice and solid piece of cabinetry with thick tempered glass and magnetic doors with locks. Bought it and installed some small weather strip for added seal protection and the thing have been rock solid at 65%. I have recently cut out the lower wine racks for more storage and keep singles trays on the second wine rack. More pics later of it stocked. Best Part of it was I got it for $160. Ordered a cigar oasis xl last week so I can keep the air moving in it. Now I have a 60 quart cooler I have to fill back up.

http://s1158.photobu...610/deanedmond/

Hope you dont mind my posting your humidor pics bud:

4-29-12090.jpg

4-29-12089.jpg

4-29-12088.jpg

4-29-12087.jpg

Beautiful humidor mate. Would love one of these.:thumbsup:

That one is pretty sweet David. What's the cost of that one?

I think it is listed at $299

Do you have a specific name for the humidor, or an SKU #? I live near a Sams and have been looking for a humidor to hold a few hundred sticks. How many do you think it holds?

I think it is listed at $299

Do you have a specific name for the humidor, or an SKU #? I live near a Sams and have been looking for a humidor to hold a few hundred sticks. How many do you think it holds?

I don't have a clue about the one at Sam's, I put up the pic and the price of the cooled unit at Costco.