Fun afternoon in Florida

I know this has nothing to do with Habanos......but had a cool afternoon at the new My Father Cigars headquarters in Doral Fl. a few weeks ago. Walked in the door and the VP Jose Ortega brought my Father-in-Law and I into his office and lit me up a monster. Realy nice facility and beautiful lounge....they were rolling Don Pepin and Tatuaje cigars that day. We had a drink and chatted with Jose in the new lounge for about an hour and I bought a cabinet of Don Pepin Exclusivos. Ever in the area I recommend popping in! Don

Wow. Very cool.

And I love that giant brandy glass in the second picture, full of all the cigar bands. For the different Canadian herfs, we've been filling up this little glass milk bottle and whatnot. That brandy glass definitely blows that out of the water!!! Too cool!

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Wow. Very cool.

And I love that giant brandy glass in the second picture, full of all the cigar bands. For the different Canadian herfs, we've been filling up this little glass milk bottle and whatnot. That brandy glass definitely blows that out of the water!!! Too cool!

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Maybe we should polish off that bottle of Cigarnac and use that instead. :lol3:

Sure beats the hole in the wall he started out with in Little Havana. Definitely will have to check it out next time I go back home.

Yep,

thanks Don, I really enjoyed looking at the pictures and sharing your experience !

I remember being at his "hole in the wall" factory and meeting Don Pepin there, great guy and I love his cigars.

Wish I was flying again so I could go back and re-visit now. You took me there ...

Thank you again !

Nino