Has anyone used wineadors.com

Just received my order a few weeks ago -- the guy did everything he promised, but is really busy, so give him a few weeks to put your order together. High quality craftsmanship! The drawers and shelves have options for vented bases, so airflow is very consistent. I have a NewAir28. Easy set-up to complete. Have fun with it!

How long does chasidor usually take to response to inquiries? It has been a week since I sent a message by email and on their contact page. No info back yet on making shelves. Might try this wineador place instead.

What email did you use?

I got my order from Forest (wineadors) a couple of weeks ago. I couldnt be happier with the workmanship

Just give him time to make order, he's super busy

Croz

Forrest can do anything custom that you wish. I use him and know 75 other guys that use him as well. Have done several orders from him.

aeebc657-7491-d01d.jpg

I have the same Cuisinart cooler. Do you know if you bought a standard size or were they custom made? Do you remember any of the dimensions you used if custom?

Chasidor has 2 email addresses i found. One he answers straight away i am not sure if the other one works :(, ie the one off the website from mem for me didnt go through or wasnt answered. Do a search in humidors here it might be there, will try and dig up the one i used. Note I did contact them over 12 months ago so things may have changed since then. He was very busy back then.

Sharks

Just did a quick google try this one [email protected].

Looks like he still having issues sometimes with his web site email.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Chasidor has 2 email addresses i found. One he answers straight away i am not sure if the other one works :(, ie the one off the website from mem for me didnt go through or wasnt answered. Do a search in humidors here it might be there, will try and dig up the one i used. Note I did contact them over 12 months ago so things may have changed since then. He was very busy back then.

Sharks

Just did a quick google try this one [email protected].

Looks like he still having issues sometimes with his web site email.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Thanks Sharks. I will try him now.

Hey Guys

Just placed my order. I didn't realize that Forrest and wineadors.com was the same person otherwise I wouldn't of wasted everyone's time asking for the input. I've heard about his work on other places. I'll be sure to put up some pics once the order comes in.

Tim

Yes! Forrest does great work and will walk you through the build process. Impeccable craftsmanship and a great price.

634a4ae4-4ee1-bb62.jpg

What app are you using to do this from your iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Technology