Which Swiss RE

I think you are right on the JL - now that I remember, the initial batch was gone rather quickly (and it seems the jars are already sold out as well). I for one didn't care for either one of those REs at all. Will give them another try when I am back in Germany next week, though.

correct of the JL were originally 600 boxes released. and sold out within 2 weeks. The Jar came later and represents the second 600.

You should try the Bolivar. With the added age they are becoming a real good cigar. It is currently my go to cigar, for what it's worth.

regards

Lars

Most of the recent Suisse RE's of late have just been "blah", as well as overpriced.

When I can buy a RA Extra single at 12chf, versus a RE that start at 15chf with suspect profile, the decision is very easy for me.

The one RE that has been getting somewhat good reviews has been the Punch Clasico. It is basically a Double Corona with a 2nd band selling for 25chf. I will try one eventually as Nino has said good things about it.

My 2 favorites, the Bolivar Legendarios and JL Maximos, have been smoking quite nicely of late.

• 2 years later...