Anyone have experience with NewAir wine coolers?

capnshazam

Tim, I have two of them. Cleaned them out with baking soda/soap, rinse, air it out, added some cedar shelves, some beads and small fans and I was in business. The problem I have with them is if I jam them with boxes. Too many boxes kills the circulation and it is hard to maintain temp and humidity. So now I just use them without the temp adjusted and just deal with it...the reality is, you just never have enough storage.

Tim, I have two of them. Cleaned them out with baking soda/soap, rinse, air it out, added some cedar shelves, some beads and small fans and I was in business. The problem I have with them is if I jam them with boxes. Too many boxes kills the circulation and it is hard to maintain temp and humidity. So now I just use them without the temp adjusted and just deal with it...the reality is, you just never have enough storage.

Hey Thanks for the input, yeah I figure I will outgrow it eventually but I'm going from a 100 count desktop to the wineador so hopefully I'll get at least a year out of it before I need something more

Michael, have you posted or could you post on this site a picture of ours after transformation? I would be mighty interested. Thanks in advance.

Best,

Michel

I will add it here one evening when I remember to take some pics.

I have the 28 Bottle New Air. I love it and it keeps good humidity. I live in the south so the humidity is fairly high. Im using 2lbs of Kitty Litter and plugged the drain. The only PITA was the clips that held the wire racks had to be removed (beaten) from the sides.

Semper Fi,

Mr.Friday

post-12560-0-97550100-1330726258.jpg

post-12560-0-38564100-1330726285.jpg

post-12560-0-97572300-1330726302.jpg