The Boss and Beer

I have gotten tickets to go and see Bruce Springsteen play at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA Thursday, March 29 :buddies: That is also the weekend of the AC Beerfestival in Atlantic City, NJ. Any members plan on attending either the concert or the festival? I plan on going to both. I have been to the beer festival last year and had a blast, but for the concert, I'm not sure what to expect. He is promoting his new album and I'm afraid he may focus his set list from this album. I guess I shouldn't complain, for I haven't heard it yet.... I went to see Neil Young a couple years back, when he released "Silver and Gold" and was let down by his choice of songs :(

What about for our European brothers, any plans to see the Boss? On his homepage it shows that he has more dates scheduled for in Europe than for the U.S.

P.S. If he plays anything from "The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle" (specifically, Rosalita) I may storm the stage and try singing along!!!! lol :rotfl:

I think when dealing with the boss you won't be let down at all. I've not heard the new album but it's the boss, can't be bad imho. Went to see the boss at the United Center on my wedding anniversary(very same day) few yrs back. He played a lot of his old stuff along with newer stuff, was a great show. I'm just curious how sad it's going to be w/o Clarence? The way he ended that show was just awesome, he played my hometown and Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam came out to assist since he was in town playing with Pete Townsend and the fact that Eddie is a local boy made it pretty cool. Good luck with the show I'm sure it will be most memorable and let us know how it was? Have a beer for Clarence!

It is a shame, I wished I could have seen the big guy perform... But his nephew Jake Clemons is touring with the E Street Band for this tour. I've only heard of Clarence's performance to end their shows, never witnessed for myself but have heard that it was nothing short of magical!

RIP Clarence, you will be missed

As for El Pres, we may have a spare ticket for Ken :D He need only supply the CC's