Back from the bright lights

Smithy and I returned from a day in Sydney at Silk Studios filming the 4 minute Advertorial commercials for ShooAway.

Bright lights...autocues, cameras, crew, tech staff, producers.....action :spotlight:

Now the only small hitch we had was that we looked at the script for the frst time on the way down in the plane. "Who wrote this crap Smithy?"......"No Idea" :loser:

Apparently....the advertorial had to be shot in one take....4 minutes ...no stumbles or you start again. We started again alot :rotfl:

Thankfully around 2pm we nailed a take (or the camera crew/produers just had enough) and we headed to La Bodeguita Del Medio Sydney where we caught up with Fuzz and Jason. A great couple of hours were passed laughing, smoking and drinking.....the way it should be.

Late night flight back and in early today.

Looking forward to seeing our mate Rob Schildt (Freefallguy) this weekend! :ok:

Prez you were just around the corner from me!!!

The Del is a great bar and one of our locals when we need a break from the politics at City of Sydney.

Next time you are in town text me and will give you and smithy a tour of Town Hall and pay for all your Mojitos at the Del.

Slothy.

Smithy and I returned from a day in Sydney at Silk Studios filming the 4 minute Advertorial commercials for ShooAway.

Bright lights...autocues, cameras, crew, tech staff, producers.....action :spotlight:

Now the only small hitch we had was that we looked at the script for the frst time on the way down in the plane. "Who wrote this crap Smithy?"......"No Idea" :loser:

Apparently....the advertorial had to be shot in one take....4 minutes ...no stumbles or you start again. We started again alot :rotfl:

Thankfully around 2pm we nailed a take (or the camera crew/produers just had enough) and we headed to La Bodeguita Del Medio Sydney where we caught up with Fuzz and Jason. A great couple of hours were passed laughing, smoking and drinking.....the way it should be.

Late night flight back and in early today.

Looking forward to seeing our mate Rob Schildt (Freefallguy) this weekend! :ok:

Well sounds like you two had a great day, while I held the fort all day from 6-30am to 5-30pm. No bright lights, makeup and drinks after!!! I am sure there some way to make it up to me. :rolleyes: Can't wait to see both of you on TV. Should be a laugh.