Ramon Allones Extra LE 2011 - Limited Stock

Hi Guys

Rob and Smithy are in Sydney today filming a commercial so I am left here to run the show :covermouth: They are jealous that I have become a star on the forum :spotlight: so what do they do, go on TV, I can't beat that. So I have decided to post that I will be filling the backorders that I have for the Ramon Allones Extra LE 2011 and there is plenty more stock available next week. So if you are interested just shoot me an email on [email protected] to order a box. The price is $279-00USD and $502-00AUD.

They will learn to never leave me alone in the office again!!!!

Hi Guys just realised I posted under Smithy, see I was away from my computer yesterday afternoon and he jumps in the chair straight away!! They all want to sit in the chair but not do the work, typical.

Nice one Ken :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Di, I wouldn't worry too much. You'll be on TV soon enough... when Today Tonight rock up to chase Rob down the street, demanding to know what his ties are with terrorist organisations! :P We'll see you at the door, pushing back the reporters telling them they can't come in, whilst Rob tries to sneak out the back.

Di, I wouldn't worry too much. You'll be on TV soon enough... when Today Tonight rock up to chase Rob down the street, demanding to know what his ties are with terrorist organisations! :P We'll see you at the door, pushing back the reporters telling them they can't come in, whilst Rob tries to sneak out the back.

More like he will be pushing me out the door to the wolves and locking it behind me :rolleyes: I am sure he is on the "Most wanted List" somewhere around the world. I could get a pay rise out of this :thumbsup:

More like he will be pushing me out the door to the wolves and locking it behind me :rolleyes: I am sure he is on the "Most wanted List" somewhere around the world. I could get a pay rise out of this :thumbsup:

I think your sister tried that already...lol!

Di,

if they don't treat you right and abandon you, then just institute a 75% off sale to teach them a real good lesson!

Then I will be here on Friday and gone Monday :covermouth: Only joking they couldn't loose me and Lisa!!! Our mother would be chasing them the street with a wooden spoon and Smithy won't get anymore Lasanga or daily lunches from me. Yes I feed him most days. It is the only way I get him to help me all the time, by bribing him with food.

Then I will be here on Friday and gone Monday :covermouth: Only joking they couldn't loose me and Lisa!!! Our mother would be chasing them the street with a wooden spoon and Smithy won't get anymore Lasanga or daily lunches from me. Yes I feed him most days. It is the only way I get him to help me all the time, by bribing him with food.

Keep feeding him I want to see him in next years Fat Bastard contest lol