Simple Pleasures

Picking special request cigars for members yesterday, cigar in mouth, coffee in hand. Some stunning stuff including a cab of Lusi that rivals the cab of the decade. A good day...not too much crap. Meeting on ShooAway 3pm...went very well. Early dinner with new member Ibrahim, great company, great Japanese restaurant....off to Hemispheres to enjoy a cigar. Home 10:30 pm.

No police, no firengines, no lockup, no hangover. ........Nice :D

Rumour is the head trust of the NSW C.U.N.T.A organisation is planning a meeting in four weeks to plan the first major Syney Event. Stay Tuned :ph34r:

Rumour is the head trust of the NSW C.U.N.T.A organisation is planning a meeting in four weeks to plan the first major Syney Event. Stay Tuned :ph34r:

About time and good timing for me to get out of the house for a boys night out.

Curious - would the NSW SYD Chapter be C.U.N.T.A.S. and headed by Mustafa G (since it seems to be almost like Qantas).

Personally I still think it should be C.U.N.T.S.

Picking special request cigars for members yesterday, cigar in mouth, coffee in hand. Some stunning stuff including a cab of Lusi that rivals the cab of the decade. A good day...not too much crap. Meeting on ShooAway 3pm...went very well. Early dinner with new member Ibrahim, great company, great Japanese restaurant....off to Hemispheres to enjoy a cigar. Home 10:30 pm.

No police, no firengines, no lockup, no hangover. ........Nice :D

Home at 10:30pm? :confused: Okay, who are you and what have you done with Rob?

The Sydney cell leader neads to pull his head in and hurry up with the organising the next protest rally!

That sounds like good times Prez. The last simple pleasure I had was kicking back at my buddy Tucomapache's pad smoking a Maduro 5, him a Dip #2, while bbq'n tri tip and washing it all down with ice cold Corona Familiars. Doesn't get much better then that.

Ay Pedro dont forget about our bro the Vago ah I mean Vavoso, best smokes and best of times....