My Collection

I don't post much on the site, but I've spent a lot of time reading and learning. Just thought I'd share some photo's of my stash. I bought my first box of NC's about a year and a half ago, then I found this site and CC. So far my favorites are the Mag 46 and the Boli PC. I've been very happy with all my purchases, the only one I'm not a fan of is the R&J short churchhills. Just finished filling my first wine frig, now I'm working on filling the second.

Got a box of RA Extra's on the way, I've been trying to track down a box of Des Dieux from 03 but no luck so far. Most of my collection is from 2009-2011

Thanks for looking!

Phil

post-7582-0-42288600-1327110624.jpg

post-7582-0-68505500-1327110637.jpg

Nice collection.

I noticed that the second fridge has the cigar box directly on the floor of the fridge. If the fridge is turned on, I would recommnend raising the box off the floor.

If, and when, your fridge produces condensation - you will risk that box being ruined. This is a real risk, especially in hotter climates where the fridge may produce more condensation than the collection tray at the rear can handle.

• 1 month later...