Looking for a Panasonic H2

Cheapest price I've seen is just shy of $3k USD. Best Oz price is about $3700-$3800 +P&H.

edit: The Oz one is for the 2gb RAM (expandable to 6gb), 160gb HDD. The US one is 4gb RAM (expandable to 8gb), 320gb HDD. Same processor on both.

http://www.gettoughtoday.com/p-227-toughbook-h2.aspx

Rob, I can get one for $1,900 with shipping. It's the 4gb version.

They are bloody expensive in Oz and the specs are different. If anyone sees them on a deal in their neck of the woods, drop me a line. I am in the market for two of them. wink.gif

You expecting a nuclear blast nearby and hoping for survivability of your tablet? :)

Not sure I get the need for a tablet with those kinds of specs. Think I'd buy an iPad or maybe a new Galaxy tablet and save the money. If it's a true business quality machine you need where you'll be doing a lot of typing, think I'd stick with one of the notebooks over a tablet (or even add a separate tablet to use for convenience).

You expecting a nuclear blast nearby and hoping for survivability of your tablet? :)

Apparently you are not aware of Rob's travel experiences.....he definately needs this notebook. :thumbsup:

He will also require the GPSTO version.......

GPS Tracking Option :rolleyes:

Apparently you are not aware of Rob's travel experiences.....he definately needs this notebook. :thumbsup:

He will also require the GPSTO version.......

GPS Tracking Option :rolleyes:

my concern Trevor is Rob is going to get drunk in Havana and trade it to the same bar tender he traded his watch to. he

He'll probably trade it for a lifetime supply of free drinks....... Again! :P