12-16 bottle coolidor picture request

mikeman

Alright, so I don't have tons and tons of cigars, but I am in need of a bigger humidor. I figured I would just make a wine cooler humi. However, I think I want to just get a smaller one, not one of the larger 26 bottle fridges. Does anyone have pictures of a smaller wine fridge made into a humi? Thanks

Why not just stick with coolers? Everything is stable within (rh, temp), they are more affordable than fridges and work great.

Coolers won't keep the temp down if you're in a hot climate. I'm sure they're fine in Canada, but not in the US states like Texas or Florida in the summer.

Hi mikeman, hope this helps. its a 21 bottle wine chiller but i guess its not so far off a 12-16 bottle one. i live in Singapore and the temp in my room is quite constant at 30 degrees celsius so it helps keep my cigars at a constant temp.post-9896-0-69921600-1319245748.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking as a Texan, I have to have a temp controlled unit, and a thermoelectric isn't even efficient or accurate during our summers, so I built one from a wine fridge that uses a compressor, and I love it!