Coffee Lovers Cheesecake

ezruss

To all cheesecake lovers. I had the pleasure to partake in Summit502's coffee lovers cheesecake and you ain't lived until you had the chance. This is just one of the many unique cheesecakes he crafts. It's to bad everyone can't have the opportunity to try this remarkable tasty delight!!! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM. :thumbsup:

Ohhh - we'll make due with avoiding Black Forest Cheesecake - to die for**to live for*** to kill for :ph34r:

im a cheesecake purest :) I like just plain white cheesecake :P Not to say the others aren't good tho!

I use to like plain cheesecake myself.After making only God knows how many i don't even taste them any more.Carlo is one of my taste testers. BTW, not to be a nit picker,but a white cheesecake is either made with just using egg whites or white chocolate in the recipe.so its not considered a plain cheesecake,but i know what you mean.Sometimes less is more.

BTW, not to be a nit picker,but a white cheesecake is either made with just using egg whites or white chocolate in the recipe.so its not considered a plain cheesecake

A plain white cheesecake wouldn't have white chocolate in the recipe, that would be a white chocolate cheesecake.

A plain white cheesecake's filling is just cream cheese, sugar, salt, sour cream, vanilla, eggs (yolk and whole) - how is this not a plain white cheesecake? Cuz..it is.

A plain white cheesecake wouldn't have white chocolate in the recipe, that would be a white chocolate cheesecake.

A plain white cheesecake's filling is just cream cheese, sugar, salt, sour cream, vanilla, eggs (yolk and whole) - how is this not a plain white cheesecake? Cuz..it is.

My apologies,i've never heard of a plain cheesecake being referred to as a plain white cheesecake.With the word white in there i wrongly assumed it had to either have white chocolate or use just egg whites in the recipe.

My apologies,i've never heard of a plain cheesecake being referred to as a plain white cheesecake.With the word white in there i wrongly assumed it had to either have white chocolate or use just egg whites in the recipe.

It's all good, i didn't mean to sound harsh or anything, sorry if i did. I just meant that what i know as a 'plain cheesecake' or as i call it a 'plain white cheesecake' is just the basics :)