Where to go in Berlin?

Hi All,

In a few weeks I will visit Berlin and stay there for a week together with my family.

Off course I will pay a vist to Casa del Habanos which I look much forward too. But I was wondering if anyone can recommed a good place, a bar or restaurent where smoking cigars is allowed?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am lurking around here for a longer time and just taking this opportunity to say hello and to answer your question.

As Anti-smoking laws in Germany differ from federal state to federal state (Germany has 16 of them) you´re lucky with Berlin (which is an own federal state). That means in any pub/bar not serving food below 75 square meter the owner can decide wether it´s smoking or non smoking. Restaurants and bars above that size have to have a separate room.

My recommendation would be to visit "Herzog am Hafen" - it is owned an run by the same guy who runs the casa which is located inside the Savoy hotel in Berlin.

Eventhough it´s German have a look here (click on the pictures):

http://www.herzog-am-hafen.de/standort.php...f5c84afdd01860b

I think you get a good impression from the pictures of what it´s like...

Kind regards

Klange, pick up a copy of European Cigar Cult magazine. Every issues has cigar lounge listings around Europe and the world towards the back. There are lots of places in Germany. I'm sure you'll find a nice spot in Berlin besides the LCDH.

Cheers,

Frank

• 2 weeks later...