Cohiba Mini 10s

ozhabanos

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and haven't posted an introduction as yet, was going to introduce myself today until the following turned up on my desk today which I believe may be fake.

I bought these for family friends of mine as a gift, was expecting 5 x 20s in the usual carboard boxes as advertised and described on my receipt. Instead I recieved 10 x 10s in metal tins which I have never seen before.

I've spent the last hour searching the internet and can't find any match or anything that looks like the below.

I'm hoping someone will be able to confirm if these are actually legit Cohiba Minis.

These were purchased in Australia from a known website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CohibaMini1.jpg

CohibaMini2.jpg

Regards,

Daniel

You gotta watch out for those shifty Australians... always substituting these cigars with their stunning looking for the standard cardboard, boring boxes we usually get for minis. Truthfully though, I gotta believe there is no counterfeiter that would be making this kind of quality packaging for such a low (relatively) priced cigar. And look, the mouth cancer stickers look spot on. I think you are good to go.

Trevor,

Thanks for your reply.

These are tins of 10.

I've seen the Limited Edition Tins of 20 & 50 on the internet, but these tins are completely different.

Should have added photos...these are scans only at this stage.

post-1158-1309385232.jpg