HELP: Battle of the Mini-Cigars (Mini-Panetela & Smaller)

Plato

For a shorter smoke (lunchbreak, for cup of tea/coffee, if you had to wait ...) ERdM Demitasse, HdM Maire or PL Panetellas -> very nice smoke (nice flavors really yummy). If you can find some JL Superba Panetellas real treats.

• 1 year later...

Bought 50 cabs of montecristo and ryj minis recently and tried one of each yesterday and today. I would rate the taste in the same area as a poor to just below average cc.

I was careful not to get them too hot and don't think they taste like the appropriate marcas but I've paid a lot more for full size cubans that tasted similar.

You know the ones, you might smoke a cigar that is one of the best in your life and then a few days later you pick up the one that was next to it, hoping for greatness by proximity only to find it tastes like tobacco and pretty much nothing else.

I don't mind these minis but maybe that's because I'm not expecting much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ry&J Coronitas de Cedro are now hand rolled instead of machine made and the quality has greatly improved. Check out review at http://www.cigars-review.org/Romeo-y-Julieta-Coronitas-Cedro.htm I had one recently and it was good. If the length is too long for your break cut it in half. I would smoke these over a Cohiba White Club cigar.

Regards,

Doug Lewis