Volume of Smoke

A tight draw will produce less smoke, but are there other regular factors that regulate the amount of smoke

from a cigar? Do longer cigars normally provide less than shorter? I've noticed the last few double coronas I

smoked have produced less smoke. Would like to hear what the group has found.

I think it depends on the perfect humidity/amount of water in the cigar. A cigar that's too wet won't burn well enough for smoke to occur, but a cigar that's too dry won't have enough moisture to produce smoke.

I've found most smoke generally comes from larger ring gauge cigars, but I believe a smaller cigar can also produce rich smoke under the right conditions.

I think it depends on the perfect humidity/amount of water in the cigar. A cigar that's too wet won't burn well enough for smoke to occur, but a cigar that's too dry won't have enough moisture to produce smoke.

I've found most smoke generally comes from larger ring gauge cigars, but I believe a smaller cigar can also produce rich smoke under the right conditions.

One of highest volume smoke cigars I've seen was a Ramone Allones Small Club Corona. Heaps upon heaps of smoke after every puff.

A while back I had a LGC Medal d'Or #1 that produced a large volume of smoke. I have no idea why.

But, in addition to humidity it seems to me that the blend must have something to do with it. Some leaves contribute to flavor, some to burn, some stimulate the salivary glands, some must contribute to how much smoke is produced. (This is more of a question than a statement.)