Cohiba Piramides LE 2006 FAKE?

stephenbj

Sorry for posting so many questionable cigars... I still have a few to go, but I am sure I won't be doing that in the future cause I am getting my on-line stash from our trusted friends.

Initial Suspicions:

1. Do they print the date both on the outer box and the inner box? I know for the Maduro 5s, they only print the box code on the outer. The one I got have dates printed on both.

post-8683-1301506403.jpg

post-8683-1301506517.jpg

post-8683-1301506662.jpg

post-8683-1301506733.jpg

post-8683-1301506821.jpg

post-8683-1301506877.jpg

post-8683-1301506990.jpg

post-8683-1301508655.jpg

Yeah I think I started off pretty rough. But I brought it to my trusted cigar shop. Even gave one for him to try and he said that these are legit :)

My batting average is getting better now...

Will go buy more now, since its been verified by the expert.

Hopefully I don't have to post on this part of the forum ever again :)

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to end this Topic by saying that, most of the stuff that I thought were fakes are actually real Being a newbie and lived in the US for 10 years, I think I was just paranoid. I mean the smokes I got were definitely real, but the quality of cigars could vary dramatically between different vendors. FoH's been a god sent for me. Lisa and the prez offers the best service amongst all my on-line and off-line sources. Thank you for everyone's input and I hope I don't have to post in this section again, because I get most of my stuff from FoH HQ and PSP's baby!!!!! Love em' I want the prez to sign my boxes though

• 1 month later...

look legit to me, code checks out which surprisingly trips up most of the morons peddling fakes. right font, factory and dates. bands look ok as well based on your pic.

• 4 weeks later...