Marco Island - Collier Seminole - Back Country Everglades Dec-Jan

Miami101

Hi Folks

I love this part of this site, and seeing the photos posted here by other everyone. I hope to do some trips soon off shore, and also fish ML, IR, BR etc. The fishing has been O.K. due to last year winter kill down South.

Here are some trip's, photos from different parts of South Florida:

Starting the day right:IMG_8611.jpg

IMG_8301-1.jpg

IMG_8319.jpg

IMG_8403.jpg

edit4.jpg

IMG_8152.jpg

IMG_8419.jpg

IMG_8428.jpg

My firend KirkIMG_8430.jpg

IMG_8453.jpg

IMG_8431.jpg

IMG_8455.jpg

IMG_8226.jpg

edit2.jpg

IMG_8465.jpg

IMG_8466.jpg

IMG_8467.jpg

IMG_8471.jpg

IMG_8473.jpg

IMG_9186.jpg

IMG_9191.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

IMG_9144.jpg

IMG_9133.jpg

IMG_9131.jpg

IMG_8602.jpg

IMG_8570.jpg

IMG_8558.jpg

IMG_8557.jpg

Food Time:

IMG_9109.jpg

IMG_8490.jpg

IMG_9138.jpg

IMG_9200.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looks like another great fishing adventure finished off with a fine meal. Thanks for sharing.

Man your killing me. I've been dreaming about stone crabs for months then you add pics of a roasted pig in a caja china. I feel like I gained weight just looking at them. Have you fished Pine Island or Sanibel lived in Ft. Myers for 4 yrs and would wade fish the snook and reds were always good size and enough sea trout to keep you busy. Nice set up on the kayak didn't notice the trolling motor in your other pics. More than just a little jealous great pics keep them coming.

• 2 weeks later...
Man your killing me. I've been dreaming about stone crabs for months then you add pics of a roasted pig in a caja china. I feel like I gained weight just looking at them. Have you fished Pine Island or Sanibel lived in Ft. Myers for 4 yrs and would wade fish the snook and reds were always good size and enough sea trout to keep you busy. Nice set up on the kayak didn't notice the trolling motor in your other pics. More than just a little jealous great pics keep them coming.

You know your florida topics....trolling was only for that trip my friends was no up to Kayak over 8 miles. I also head out via boat in the back country.

It has been a year for Sanibel, Pine Island, and Ft. Myers but on the hit list. Did you move away?

You know your florida topics....trolling was only for that trip my friends was no up to Kayak over 8 miles. I also head out via boat in the back country.

It has been a year for Sanibel, Pine Island, and Ft. Myers but on the hit list. Did you move away?

The day of the stone crabs we had around 12 lobsters...that something I started this year....

I was born and raised in Miami got married and moved to Fort Myers lived there for about six years. Still have family there, planning on going back in October to celebrate sisters 40th birthday. My days off in Ft. Myers consisted of wade fishing Sanibel or Pine Island until about 9 AM and then walking 18 at Ft. Myers C.C. . Keep the pics coming brings back good memories of home. Jose