Stone Fruit

In the video reviews, I feel like I have, on several occasions seen mentioned getting flavors of "stone fruit" from cigars. I understand exactly the flavor Ken is referring to... but have never gotten it from a Cuban cigar (only from a select few NCs, Dominicans especially)... but I want to. what do you guys consider to be cigars that deliver this flavor consistently? I want to taste this in a Cuban cigar. This is the kind of profile I want haha...

Just looking for recommendations on that. Thanks.

In the video reviews, I feel like I have, on several occasions seen mentioned getting flavors of "stone fruit" from cigars. I understand exactly the flavor Ken is referring to... but have never gotten it from a Cuban cigar (only from a select few NCs, Dominicans especially)... but I want to. what do you guys consider to be cigars that deliver this flavor consistently? I want to taste this in a Cuban cigar. This is the kind of profile I want haha...

Just looking for recommendations on that. Thanks.

It is a litle like the search for "Peanut Butter" :surprised:

Stone fruit to me comes consistently in a few cigars. The cigars must be at the top of the tree in terms of quality.

H. Upmann Magnum 50

Saint Luis Rey Double Corona

Some others although not as consistently.

Saint Luis Rey Regio

La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No 2