Ken off the air....troubles with Stumbling Wombat

Qantas (Flying Kangaroo or as Ken refers to them..."Stumbling Wombat") is in the sights of Ken and his legal division (which surely must be one of the most active in the country).

Qantas landing according to ken was "Like a sack of potatoes hurled to the tarmac"

Apparently the overhead locker came open on impact and kens laptop hurled to the floor. It is currently not working.

Qantas yesterday assigned ken a Customer Relationship Manager for his complaint. She resigned this morning.

Ken is devastated for his fans. He would like to let all his Face Book friends know that he is ok and will be considering new "Friend Requests" shortly.

He may also be off Twitter for 24 hrs or so :P

I say Ken should be grateful. Obviously, the pilot intentionally landed the plane poorly to eject Ken's laptop from the overhead. As luck would have it, the pilot misjudged when to hit the breaks and the laptop failed to connect with Ken's head... :P

Update.

kens laptop inspected and deemed possibly beyond repair. Ken not happy. Qantas nervous.

He is off doing one of his wine thingee's in the Margaret River this weekend (Western Australia) and will be offline until Monday at least.

He just wanted me to let everyone know.

No...I don''t know why...but he has become a different person ever since he has found facebook :party: